BQ16 HCHO/TVOC-Measuring Device
Own living quarters, offices and workplaces, or public institutions, like schools and kindergartens - where People are permanently inside, a clean, pollution-free room air is a health-preserving principle.
The most common and most dangerous groups of substances with regard to indoor air exposure are certainly formaldehyde (HCHO) and volatile organic substances (VOC).
Therefore, you can measure both concentrations simultaneously with the BQ16 in real time and ensure that the room air pollution is in the safe range. The BQ16 detects even the smallest concentrations from 0.01 ppm or 0.01 mg/m³.
Legislators usually define limit values in mg/m³ or ppm (parts per million). For this reason, the BQ16 has been designed so that you can also display all measured values directly in mg/mg³ or ppm with just one push of a button.
The use of the BQ16 is pleasing and simple: After switching it on, the meter automatically determines the current concentrations of HCHO and TVOC. Both measured values are simultaneously displayed on the easy-to-read and backlit display of the BQ16.
Thanks to the integrated MIN, MAX and HOLD functions, you can also display the highest or lowest measured value at any time during the measurement and keep the current measured value as required. For battery-powered operation, this practical measuring device is also equipped with an automatic switch-off function.
Benefits for practice:
- Development, design, manufacturing: 100% Trotec
- Compact air quality measuring device for the detection of formaldehyde and VOC concentrations in room air
- Measured value in ppm or mg/m³
- Dual real-value display for HCHO and TVOC
- MIN, MAX and Hold functions
- Illuminated display
- Automatic shutdown
- Measuring range HCHO: 0.00 - 5.00 mg/m³
- Measuring range TVOC: 0.00 - 9.99 mg/m³
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 230 x 55 x 35 mm
- Weight: 205 g
- Max, Min, Hold, Auto-Off function
- Backlit display
- Display both in PPM and in mg/m³